Sunday 6 November 2016

PALs - Distinction post 9

On Thursday Maddy and I ran sprints and relays for the kakano kids. At 12:05 we headed out onto the field where the start of the sprint track is and waited for some kids to come. After a couple of minutes a lot of kids had come over to join us. We started a few sprint races for the kids that wanted it then we sorted them out into teams for a relay race. The kids really enjoyed the relay races so we kept them going for a while until a boy asked if we could go back to sprint races so we ran sprint races until the bell rang.

I showed the the care value of community by getting everyone that was there at the PALs activity involved.

I showed leadership by helping out a little kid that fell over and encouraging him to give it another go.

I was a role model by getting to my duty on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment