Sunday 13 November 2016

PALs - Distinction post 12

On Wednesday Maddy and I ran skipping for the kakano students. We usually do PALs on a Thursday but since the year 8's were away and on Thursday the years 7's weren't going to be there the schedule got changed. At five past twelve Maddy and I headed to the class room got our jackets and pozi's so that we would be ready to start at ten past twelve. After that we went onto the court beside the junior playground and started skipping some younger children joined in straight away.  Maddy and I ran some skipping races for the kids that wanted it, some of the ones that didn't want to participate cheered and encouraged them from the sideline. Quite a few of the little kids didn't know how to skip so I taught them and then encouraged them while they had a go. When the bell rang we packed up the gear and put it back neatly were we got it from.

I showed the care value of excellence by showing resilience when teaching the younger children how to skip.

I showed leadership by cheering and encouraging all the kids in the race and doing my PALs duty with a positive attitude.

I was a role model by running my PALs activity with pride and showing up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment