Friday 25 November 2016

PALs - Distinction post 16

On Thursday Maddy and I ran skipping for the kakano kids. Since I had the senior citizens concert at ten past one we did it in the first half of lunch. We ran it on the court next to the junior playground. Once we got there we started skipping until some little kids joined in. I helped a little kid set up the long rope for people to jump in so Maddy and I could hand out pozi's. We then handed out pozi's and encouraged some kids to not give up when they were having a hard time skipping. We also organised some skipping races then we had to pack up so I could go and perform at the senior citizens concert.

I showed the care value of community by making sure the younger kids got even amounts of turns on the long rope.

I showed leadership by managing my time well and knowing when I had to do things.

I was a role model by encouraging the kids that were in the race and running my PALs duty with a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment