Sunday 16 October 2016

PALs - Distinction post 3

On Thursday Maddy and I ran skipping for the kakano students. At five past twelve we headed to the class room got our jackets and collected everything we needed so that we would be ready to start at ten past twelve. After that we went onto the court beside the junior playground and started skipping until some little kids joined in. Maddy and I ran some skipping races for the kids that wanted it, some of the ones that didn't want to participate cheered and encouraged them from the sideline. Quite a few of the little kids didn't know how to skip so I taught them and then encouraged them while they had a go. Then when the bell rang Maddy and I packed up the gear put it back neatly were we found it and went back to class.

I showed the care value of excellence by not giving up while I was teaching some kids how to skip.

I showed leadership by cheering and encouraging all the kids in the race and doing my PALs duty with a positive attitude.

I was a role model by running my PALs activity with pride and a positive attitude and encouraging everyone no matter their skill level.

No comments:

Post a Comment