Tuesday 12 July 2016

PALs - Excellence post 22

On Thursday Maddy and I ran moon hoppers and lots of different novelty objects or the kakano kids during the second half of lunch. Maddy ran a game with some kids when you had to try get different coloured balls into a bucket she was holding and I sorted out who was going to go on the moon hoppers first since the little kids were fighting over who was having a turn first. Since the little kids were liking playing the game with Maddy she kept doing it for the whole time and I sorted out all the disagreements about who's turn it was. 

I showed the care value of community by communicating well while asking if another person could have a turn with what they were using and I showed leadership by being a role model and getting to my PALs duty on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment