I can describe the characteristics of music from songs of a different time and place
Over the past 7 weeks I have been learning to describe the characteristics of music from songs of a different time and place
I can describe these characteristics in a piece of music…
- Melody is a bit that plays over and over again in different parts of the song (the part that gets stuck in your head.
- Timbre sound quality what makes the song unique
- Harmony notes that are played together at once Major harmony a happy song and Minor harmony a sad song
- form how the song is put together
- rhythm sound that go over and over again and goes faster and slower during the song