Sunday 4 December 2016

PALs - Distinction post 19

On Friday Maddy and I ran skipping for the kakno kids. We usually do our PALs duty of Thursday but we had a lock down then and weren't able to. We ran our PALs duty in the second half of lunch. The little kids really enjoyed the skipping and it was really cool seeing some new kids that don't usually come to our PALs activities. We didn't get the long rope out so we didn't have to supervise it and we got more time to skip with the kids.
I showed the care value of respect by respecting the kakano kids and getting to my duty on time.
I showed leadership by running skipping differently than I usually do so the kakano kids could have more options.
I was a role model by teaching two little kids how to skip for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment