Wednesday 13 April 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

An improvisation techniques that I have used successfully is, never say no.

Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at listen carefully so you know what to say next.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was playing the games because most of the games were really fun.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was thinking of something to say on the spot because it is quite hard to think of something straight away especially when you are in front of a audience.

My favourite improv game was the alphabet one because it was fun.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is thinking of things to say quickly because I not the best at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment