Monday 4 April 2016

My Argument

For writing we have been learning to write an argument using the writing process. The topic was “Are Devices Taking Over Our Lives”.

Something I did really well in my writing was ideas because I have one main idea and I have elaborated on it.

Here is a section of my writing that shows this. Scientific research shows that by going on devices right before or shortly before sleeping gives you nightmares. It also makes getting to sleep take longer. By going on devices before going to sleep triggers your brain into thinking its daytime therefore making getting to sleep a harder and longer process. No wonder people are always complaining about being tired devices are giving people nightmare and making it harder for them to sleep. By not sleeping long enough it is making people less likely to exercise and do fitness.



No comments:

Post a Comment