Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and fielding.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.
Link to modelling book on online zone.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keep your eye on the ball and stand side on.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to play through the shot - follow through because this helps get more power behind your strike.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to step forward with opposite foot to arm that you are throwing with stand side on rotate shoulders follow through because this helps to get maximum power out of your throw and helps you to get your body into the correct position for greater accuracy.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I liked how the banking system works.

No comments:

Post a Comment