Sunday 26 March 2017

Leadership - Merit post 8

On Monday all the leaders had a meeting on what was going well and what was challenging. For my going well I said speeches because I have delivered a few speeches over the year such as opening or closing assemblies and opening school events. For what was challenging I said public speaking because I get very nervous before every speech I do. On Tuesday the heads and deputies had a meeting about the student council and the techniques we can use when we are running it. The techniques are get everyone involved, keep it on a specific topic, follow it up after the meeting, only one person speaks at once, use a talking object and go over the rules. I showed the value of respect by giving ideas and listening to other peoples  ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment